M. Salman Khan
Chief Vigilance Officer
3rd Floor, Nabhikiya Urja Bhavan,
Tel. Nos. :
- To eliminate or minimize factors which provide opportunity for corruption or malpractices through in depth examination of the organization and procedures.
- Regular inspection and surprise visits, to check quality or speed of work, sensitive posts and personnel, surveillance on various activities.
- Ensuring prompt observance of proper conduct, ethics relating to integrity.
- Streamlining investigation in order to give deterrence to the corrupt elements and to encourage honesty as a culture among employees at all levels.
- Implementation of CVC guidelines in the interest of the organization.
- Extend supportive role to other department in achieving their objectives without incurring wasteful and avoidable expenditure to take the organization to the path of future growth.
- Encourage team spirit, innovative ideas and work with speed and quality towards transparent & accountable system.
COMPLAINT HANDLING POLICY
SYSTEM FOR MANAGEMENT OF VIGILANCE COMPLAINT (SMVC)