- HR Management
WELFARE AND FACILITIES
- Well developed, secure, self-contained residential townships.
- 100% housing in Projects and Stations.
Leased Accommodation Facility
- Executives can avail house leasing scheme where accommodation not provided.
- At Green Field Sites Scheme applies to all employees.
- Contributory Health Services Scheme (CHSS) available at all Projects, Stations & HQ of NPCIL on payment of nominal contribution @ 1% of Basic Pay.
- Coverage for employees as well as dependent family members.
- In-house, full-fledged hospitals and dispensaries. Tie up arrangement with specialty and super specialty hospitals for medical treatment not available at Unit Hospitals.
Medical facilities – Post Retirement
- Post-retirement medical care is also provided under CHSS
- NPCIL Post-Retirement Medical Scheme, at any place in India.
- Earned Leave 30 days in a year, credited in advance @ 15 days on 1st Jan and 1st July.
- Half Pay Leave - 20 days in a year credited in advance @ 10 days on 1st Jan and 1st July.
Other kinds of Leave
- Maternity Leave - 180 days
- Child Care Leave for women employees having minor children below the age of 18 years for a maximum period of 2years (730 days) during their entire service.
- Paternity leave - 15 days
- Disability Leave to cover any work accidents
- Extraordinary Leave
- Casual Leave - 8 days in a year
- Leave Encashment as per Rule.
Leave Travel Concession (LTC) For Fresh Recruits
Fresh recruits to NPCIL shall be entitled to travel to their Home Town along with their eligible family members on three occasions in a block of four years and to "any place in India" on the fourth occasion. This facility shall be available to the fresh recruits only for the first two blocks of four years applicable after joining NPCIL.
After 8 years of service
- BLOCK – I (2 YRS BLOCK) - Either Home Town OR Any Where in India
- BLOCK – II (2 YRS BLOCK) - Either Home Town OR Any Where in India
Any Where in India LTC can be availed only once in a block of four years.
Current Block – 2018-2021.
- Atomic Energy Central Schools Upto Xll Standard at Units & HQ within the residential townships.
Loans & Advances
- House Building Advance (HBA) payable under the provision of the this HQI shall not exceed an amount equal to 50 times of Basic Pay + NPA (wherever applicable) +Dearness Allowance (As drawn on the date of sanction) subject to a maximum of Rs. 60 lakhs (Rupees Sixty Lakhs) only.
- General Purpose Advance (GPA) Rs. 3 lakhs
- Provident Fund (PF) subscription @ 10% of Basic Pay + DA
- Equal Employer's contribution
- 15 days salary (Basic Pay + DA) for each completed year of service.
- Maximum Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Minimum five years service to be rendered for gratuity.
NPCIL Employees Group Insurance
||Insurance coverage (Rs.)
||Insurance Premium (Rs.)